Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Literary Analysis

Essays are hard! I think that probably the first one is the hardest. And what does F.B. think? Of course, I don't know if F. B. even know if I have a blog, so cancel that last question. My essay(if you can even call it that) is supposed to be some sort of overview on Jack London's The Call of the Wild. And I'm supposed to have a rough draft finished by today! Oh well, I guess I'll survive, even if that dog person didn't. Don't ask who the "dog person"is, just go read the book. Maybe then you'll understand why I don't really want to write an overview about it.
Hey! Guess what? I actually wrote on my blog! Isn't that cool? Okay, so maybe it isn't that neat, but it amazes me! So how is everyone else's school going? I expect not that great, but then, some people like it. How can anyone like school?! I obviously don't know, so if you think you know the answer, please tell me. Meanwhile, I have to avoid being distracted by people who just randomly print things on Dad's computer and walk in about five minutes later(hint hint, brother, little sister)to grab whatever it was that they were attempting to print. Which would mean school work for brother, and activity pages from some Mickey Mouse computer program. Sorta' annoying when I have school work of my own to do. Why we don't just get the other printer fixed I have no idea though.
Oh! What do you think of my fancy spell work up there at the top? Literary Analysis. Pretty neat, huh? Such a long, hard word to spell, is analysis. Well, maybe I'll write some more later, I'm getting pretty hungry here, just typing away for about an hour or more, so I'm going to go eat lunch.

Till tomorrow

Red baron (please comment. Also tell me if you like the smaller print.)

7 comments:

Petr said...

Nobody else has posted because nobody else knows. I will rally some support with my next post.
-Petr

Anonymous said...

Reb Baron,
Yes, essays are hard. It's much easier to edit, I think. Yes, I felt sorry for that dog person, didn't you? It's pathetic that the dog person once had an owner and then lost him and that the other human persons he met were such jerks. But then the other dog people he met were somewhat jerkish, too, if you know what I mean. Your blog is cool, even if you did use a hot color for the back ground. I don't know about liking school. Maybe you could like school if it were called something else and was still as cool and fun as writing a blog. Maybe if you just called it blogging instead of schooling, it would be fun. What do you think? One of the best tings you can learn from God is how to get along with people. Maybe that's why He put you in a family where you have to get along in order to have something good happen, like lunch...what do you think? By the way, what did you eat for lunch? Here is was left over macaroni and cheese with BBQ sauce, a pimento cheese sandwich, chili con queso and pretzels, grapes, gold fish crackers, and lemonade. Hmmm ... maybe I like cheese....

Hope school gets funner (Is that a word?)

-Arwen

Anonymous said...

P.S. I don't know what the bigger print is like so I can't say whether I like the smaller print.
-A

Shadow said...

Haha, well, I'm one of those strange people that really like school, ordinarily. This semester things are going well but I'm going to be busy.

I read "Call of the Wild" a long time ago and seem to recall liking it and thinking it interesting. I used to read a lot of dog and horse books when I was younger.

And actually, on the red background, the large print is a lot easier to read. I had a hard time reading the small without either going cross-eyed or highlighting it all so I could read it :)

Unknown said...

Hey Red Baron - or Bug

You are becoming an amazing speller - just like your aunt...I'll be down your way Friday to distract you a little more than your brothers and sisters! I can't spend a 3 day weekend here, can I?

Hope the essay went well - or better than you thought it would. They can be hard to write, but once you get the pattern down, they get easier.

Candi has been house-sitting for more than a week and is supposed to come home tonight, but she's not here yet. She would rather live with the Marlows, I think, especially with their kids. I'm afraid I'm boring compared to a 2 year old and a month old.

I'll see yall in less than 48 hours.

Sweet dreams and God bless -

Aunt Susan

Red Baron said...

hm... I think I agree with you about the smaller print thing. it is kinda hard to read it without going cross eyed. weird. the bigger print is on the last two posts that i did. fell free to browse.

Red Baron said...

oh yeah! I like it when you come over.. aunt... or susan ... or whatever you want me to call you on the computer.
i don't know if i agree with you on the spelling thing though. i had to keep looking up that "l" word because i kept forgetting how to spell it. bu t i'm still excited that your coming! see you this weekend.