Tuesday, August 28, 2007

What Am I Doing?

Question: what am I doing here and what is the purpose of my life?
Answer: well, I don't know what I'm doing at this here computer, but I can answer that second part! The purpose of my life is to glorify my God and spread his word. Now, I can also tell
you what you're doing here too. The same reason I'm here. And can also tell you how not to tell other people about God. But maybe I'll save that for a later time when I've just discussed it so that I can actually remember what I was going to say!( I'll tell you some more details on Sunday)

Hey! I actually decided to post on my blog! Isn't that amazing?! Alright, maybe it isn't amazing, but let's get on with it. I'm sitting here watching Annalee play some sort of gold fish internet thing with Peter and Mary looking on. Not exactly the most interesting thing to do now that I've finished school(WHEW!!). I think my hardest subject is either math(geometry) or Literary Analysis, which I have yet to start, it's happening this afternoon at 3:30 at my house with the Yerkes girls. I don't know how I'm going to like it or not. It involves a whole lot of reading and this is the year that I get to learn how to write essays(BLAH!). I will have further tellings tomorrow about how awful school is( though I admit that sometimes the writing is kinda' fun).

Until then( PLEEEEAAASSSEEE comment),

Red Baron


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This was great - you are doing a very good job of this! I enjoyed reading what you wrote. See you later today! Miz! Rita