Friday, August 31, 2007

Now What?

How does anyone ever give their posts a title? It's just so hard to come up with something, ever! Ah, well. If y'all can come up with something then surely I can come up with something, though y'all probably think for hours on what to title your posts. Hm, I seem to remember Petr having trouble with this at one point too. Isn't that amazing.
Ahah! I think I have something! You'll see in a minute. "Now What Do I Name It?" Isn't that beautiful. Sigh, I amaze even myself sometimes.
Well, now that I have amazed everyone but probably my sister, I can get back to more interesting things. Like.... um...... school? Naaaaaawww. How 'bout... piano? Sure. OK. Um, I haven't practiced since two days ago, I think, if I'm remembering right. OK, so thats not very interesting. How 'bout soccer? I haven't started yet but I'll have practice on Mondays and Thursdays. Thats not very interesting either, so I guess that I'll have to say, what about you? What do you have planned this fall that hasn't even begun yet? I'm sure there's lots, so keep it to small three paragraph comments please. If possible.
Neat, so now what? You know, I think I have come up with a better title than that other one. "Now what?" I think that that should fit just nicely. Don't you think so? Tell me which one you like better and I'll put the title on tomorrow. Good? Good.
I havn't written any other thingys so all you peoples will just have to wait till next week to read my next ,uh, thingy. You think thats long enough for a reasonable post? Well I do. So until tomorrow

Red Baron

3 comments:

Shadow said...

Wall.... usually I just come up with some quirky phrase.

Or "insert appropriate title here" always works..... :D

Anonymous said...

I think I like "now what?" better. Titles should be short and sweet. That's certainly short.

Laura got up before the crack of dawn to go start something this morning. She's starting the BEST robotics build season. She went with the rest of the robotics team to Ada or some such place to find out what the project will be. She won't get back til 4:30 this afternoon. Last year the project was to build a robot that hangs up clothes. They did very well with it.

Now I am going to start something: shopping at Walmart.

Have fun.

-Arwen

Red Baron said...

A robot who hangs up clothes? I need one of those, I almost never hang my clothes up until the last minute. Have fun at Walmart, I think.