Monday, September 3, 2007

Remember, Remember

By popular demand (one vote) I have titled my last post "Now What?".
Now, since I promised to write about Sunday school, and I didn't write about it yesterday, I will now write about it, if I can remember about it. We went out on a branch today because our pastor was out of town, and we had a guest pastor. So here goes. Um........ I think it was about different types of theology. I think. OK, thats all that I can think about right now, so if I suddenly remember something important in the middle of writing y'all have to bear with me, OK? Good.
Onto more things long forgotten, like reading Fellowship of the Ring for the second time after about three years. Has anyone else read that book lately? I'm planning to read all of the books in the next month or so, so y'all might receive occasional updates on it. So far I have gotten to Lothlorien and , uh, how do you put that accent mark thingy on it? Anyhow I've gotten as far as Galadriel's Mirror. Silly computer, it thinks that Galadriel is spelled wrong! Ah well, as I have said before, computers are very complicated.
Now for the best news. IT'S LABOR DAY!!!!!! And you know what that means, NO SCHOOL!! Whoopee, run around in circles screaming for joy! Oh, wait, I forgot, Shadow likes school. I'm soooo sorry that you have to miss school Shadow, at least the rest of us can have fun! Our Aunt Susan is leaving after lunch though, so I'm a little sad. But now I can have fun all day!
Has anyone done it yet? September 1st was, yesterday? Well, just in case no one has done it yet, WHITE RABBIT!!!!!!
Now thats done with and I still can't think about what Sunday school was about, so this is farewell for now,
Farewell

Red Baron

1 comment:

Hopper said...

I haven't even read it:)
but yes i do title my posts.



Hopper The Stopper