Thursday, September 13, 2007

Is There Anyone Out There??!!

I don't really know why I post on a daily basis(that excludes Saturday and Sunday). I mean, I haven't had a comment for TWO DAYS! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!! Well I guess that I'll just have to get on with life. If anyone had noticed though, I added some links to my blog so that you can look at other peoples blogs. I think that I'm going to find something interesting to update from time to time, other than just writing. http://images.ucomics.com/comics/ga/2007/ga070913.gif
There, I have just given you a link to Garfield of the day. Please go and read it. I had to figure out how to do that and it took a bit to do that. Maybe I'll come up with something a little more interesting later.
Till then

Red Baron

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey - I read every day - just don't always have time to comment. I'm enjoying your writing. Keep it up....Did your passports come in?

Love ya - Aunt Susan

Anonymous said...

You blog because you are supposed to? "That's" is spelled with an apostrophe.

Maybe your post of Monday will include the fun of the weekend and we will get to hear of more outside of school life.

Anonymous said...

Sometimes I ask myself, was that Garfield supposed to be funny? Sometimes it is and I can't figure out why. Sometimes Garfield is just way too silly. The cat always seems more sophisticated than the owner. I guess that's what makes it so funny.

By the way, how are your sophisticates and silly cats?

-Arwen

Logan said...

Ack! No comment? I've been excruciatingly busy this week. So busy that I probably shouldn't be spending time doing this but I am anyway :)

I used to love the old Garfield cartoons. Have you seen many of those?

Red Baron said...

Thanks for commenting all, I REAAALLLYYY appreciate it.
Red Baron

Red Baron said...

Yes Aunt Susan! Our passports did come in! Though Mom's stuck on some point or another with filling out some paper or other:(

Red Baron said...

Our, how do you put it? sophisticates are fine, and so are our silly cats. Though most of the time the only ones I think of as silly are Shafur and Beamer.

Red Baron said...

Any of the old Garfield's? Probably. Do you have Google? If you do Shadow, you can get the daily Garfield there and you won't have to go all the way to my blog to look at it. If you don't have Google, oh well, go get it.
You notice that I didn't do all my comments in one comment, I didn't mean to do that.

Logan said...

Do I have google? I have a google account if that's what you mean. I've been a fan of google for the last oh..... six years or so I guess :)

So yes, I could get the daily Garfield but I think the old ones are better.