Sunday, September 16, 2007

Which One?

OK all, I have now made it that I don't have to moderate comments anymore, so if you comment, it should appear somewhere on the comment page. On the down side, you have to do that weird word verification thing, so you'll have to be able to read to comment. Here's the daily Garfield. Hope you enjoy.
http://images.ucomics.com/comics/ga/2007/ga070916.gif

Now that I've done that, I'd like to say that: I'm sorry that I hadn't moderated comments in a while, and I'm glad that someone did comment, even if it wasn't on my last two posts.
Well, here I am, back from church, and I have basically nothing to do but play computer and read T.R.K. Is that right? I can never remember anything like that. I have now gotten past the ring being put into the mountain, Orodruin, or some other name. It would be commonly known as the Mount Doom. Cheerful name, isn't it? Back to the ring, it was actually more danced in then thrown in, they got at least that right in the movie. I've read now to the begging of the feast, I don't know who it was for or from, though I'm assuming that Aragorn payed for most of it.
Who knows what I'm going to way next? Well, it's definitely not going to be anything about school that's for sure. At least, I think that's sure. Can anyone come up with anything maybe more interesting than Garfield for a daily post? I was thinking maybe a word of the day, or something like that, but I don't know. I'll think about it. Ah! I'll do a Bible verse of the day! I'm pretty sure that Google has one of those, be back.
I'm back, and here's the verse.
His lord said unto him, Well done, thou good and faithful servant: thou hast been faithful over a few things, I will make thee ruler over many things: enter thou into the joy of thy lord.

- Matthew 25:21
There it is. Do you like it? I think I'll try several other things to, just sec.
Jumbo = Enorme (09-16-07)
Anchor = Anclaje (09-15-07)
Basic = Básico (09-14-07)
There is a Spanish word of the day, I'll try an Italian one too, just for the fun of it.
How bout' that? I actually copied three, no, four things from my Google page and put them on here. Isn't that amazing. Now don't you think that I'm taking back what I said about computers being complicated, they still are. I just figured out how to do some stuff on it. Please tell me if you like one of these things so that I can start posting them regularly. I think that will be all for now, bye.


Red Baron

4 comments:

Red Baron said...

I don't know what happened there with that font size, but it won't fix, I already tried. So no pressing me on the issue.
Red Baron

Petr said...

You can actually put most, if not all, of these "google page modules" on the page layout, allowing that you can figure that out. But that should be no problem for you, considering you found out the editing operations for not just the page format but also the linking process. Just look for "embed in page" or similar phrases on the modules, and put them in the "html/javascript" under new page element.

So about the post itself, I have to bring to your attention the phrase "begging of the feast" halfway down. Would it be safe to assume that you meant "beginning of the feast"?

Also about the previous post, don't mind too much about lack of comments. It just means wait for your post to sink in or post again. Or maybe people just don't have anything to say... which makes me wonder, why do so many of my readers not comment? Inexplicable....

Anonymous said...

How do you like TRK? It makes it sound confusing from your post. There's a girl here who only got part way through the FOTR movie because it was too confusing. :o)

I like your Bible verse....

Red Baron said...

Thanks for editing my post whatever you want me to call you. I think I'll call you A.D.L.S. good?
Anyway, thanks for the tip.

I do like TRK, in fact, I finished reading the actual story last night and I am now reading the appendices. It took me about an hour to get through all those names.
Red Baron
P.S. I don't have to moderated comments anymore and I am so happy!