Friday, September 21, 2007

Monotonous School

I'll just start out with Calvin and Hobbes and Garfield.
http://www.ucomics.com/calvinandhobbes/2007/09/21/
http://images.ucomics.com/comics/ga/2007/ga070921.gif
I can't think of anything to say. So now what? I could tell you several things, if I wanted to. Annalee's trying to go around the room without touching the floor, the room being the playroom. Mary's suggesting that Annalee go over to the Sander's(our next door neighbors) and ask for one of their Baby Blues books. They have a whole lot of them, they also have several Zits books. Something else to say...... Annalee's B-day is in about 17 days now, and I haven't a clue what I'm going to get her. All I know is that she wants is a Webkinz, which is some sort of new thing going around. Apparently you get a stuffed animal with a code on it and then you go to the Webkinz web-site and type in the code, along with several other things. I have to finish school now, I've barely started my first thing and it's already 10:23 in the morning. SIGH. I guess I oughta start back on school now. See ya'.

Red Baron

2 comments:

e said...

Birthday, eh? Perhaps it would be more useful to get her a pair of moonshoes so that she can float over the floor and won't have to touch it. :o) I didn't know you all were friendly with your neighbors. How are the gerbils these days?

Red Baron said...

Yep, birthday. Currently it is about fourteen days from Al's birthday(that's Annalee to you!). Yes we are quite friendly with most of our neighbors, no that we're mean to the rest or something, but we know most of the people on our street. The gerbils are doing fine, they mostly sleep though, so watching them isn't that exciting.

Red Baron