Monday, September 24, 2007

Mexico Trip Information

I can't think of much to tell all y'all today so, I think that I will proceed with a pet update. The cats are all doing fine, though Schafur gets louder every day, at least I think so. Beamer is heavy, as usual and Cyprise is fuzzy and purry, as usual. The gerbils seem to sleep more each day, and they chew a whole lot too. We think that Nathan, Petr's gerbil, either has something in his ear, or has gone partially blind in one eye. And that concludes todays pet update, now for some more computerized pet updates.
http://images.ucomics.com/comics/ga/2007/ga070924.gif

http://www.ucomics.com/calvinandhobbes/2007/09/24/

Personally, I think the pig tried to convince John to go to the prom, but he was to entranced with someone else, poor piggy.
I have nearly finished school now, I only have to do some reading in Genesis and I have to read the lesson in L.A. and, hey! It's only 10:20! I'll be finished before lunch time if I hurry! That would be really nice, don't you think?
You notice that I have been posting Spanish words for the last week or so, that's intentional. The reason that's intentional is because, Petr, Annalee and I are going to Mexico this Thanksgiving. I'm just hoping that if we do actually get to go, we'll be able to get back across the border. Pleas pray for us. You know, I could attempt to put the fund raising letter on here, once Aunt Susan checks it for us. That'll be in the next couple of days hopefully.
Anyhow, we'll be out there for about a week, staying at a hotel during the night and morning, and crossing the border after we eat breakfast. We will come back before dinner time and after lunch time, so we'll get to eat all together. We will be building houses for the people and painting them, we will also give them a Thanksgiving pinata and lunch.
I think that will be all for today, Adios( is that how you spell it?)Amigos!

Red Baron

No comments: