Tuesday, October 9, 2007

For some reason my picture didn't work out yesterday, so, I'm going to try again, this time with my baby quilt that I mostly finished yesterday.









PRETTY QUILT

IT WORKED!! Now let's see if it will stay on my post. It worked on my post too, so now you have a very nice picture of my second quilt. Noooww, I have to work on my Chinese quilt. Which I plan on finishing by May, I think.
Garfield and Calvin and Hobbes coming up.
http://images.ucomics.com/comics/ga/2007/ga071009.gif
http://www.ucomics.com/calvinandhobbes/2007/10/09/
That's interesting. I got a Webkinz for Annalee's B-day(which, for all of you who didn't know, was yesterday)and she's naming, excuse me, DUBBING it Bandy Banda Fearing. She also says that if you've been naughty in the last thirty seconds, you won't be able to hear Bandy talking. Have we come upon another, lesser Santa? In the being able to tell naughty and nice since of course, I don't think that Bandy would be able to carry all those presents. Bandy would probably be mistaken for one of the presents and be carried off(no offense Bandy)! Oh, yeah, and Bandy's superhero name is..... BANDA THE PANDA! Dun dun dun dun dun dun duuuuunnnn! And Mary and I also gave Annalee a drawing kit. Has Annalee used it yet? I don't know. HEY ANNALEE! HAVE YOU USED IT YET?!! That was a no. Oh well. She'll use it eventually.
That's all folks. TTFN, ta ta for now!

Red Baron

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Get amigo to help you on those photos. Maybe he can work it out.

Anonymous said...

Eh, still can't see the pictures.... *sniff*

Haha, your post made me laugh. It sounds as though Annalee had a good birthday. :o)