Monday, October 8, 2007

POOR DOGGY

Yello'. What did you expect? Did you want me to post sooner or something? (I was wondering how long it would take for mom to tell me to get a move on) I have, as of yesterday, finished my quilt top. All that's left now is to put the borders and the backing on, and to quilt it. And I get to do all that as soon as I finish school. Well, I have to at least get the borders on. I also have soccer and Quilt Guild meeting tonight, so I have to finish a whole lot of stuff that I would otherwise have finished by now. Example, soccer practice. I have decided that this will be my last season of playing soccer, and boy, am I ever happy about it! I plan to continue reffing, though. Mostly because were' almost always short a couple reffs. No, that is not an actual word. Anyhow, this computer is going amazingly slow, so every couple of seconds I write a few words and they take several more seconds to appear, kinda' annoying is that.
Calvin and Hobbes and Garfield coming up.
http://images.ucomics.com/comics/ga/2007/ga071008.gif
http://www.ucomics.com/calvinandhobbes/2007/10/06/
http://www.ucomics.com/calvinandhobbes/2007/10/07/
http://www.ucomics.com/calvinandhobbes/2007/10/08/
How 'bout I try to put a picture on here. Trying. And it absolutely won't let me put it where I want it.

POOR DOGGY
Now THAT'S more like it! I finally figured it out. It's actually easier than I thought. By the way, do you like my doggy? Seems kinda' familiar, huh. Petr has put it on his blog before, along with several other rather amusing pictures and videos. I like the font color I chose though, it matches the sweater. Or it almost does, not quite though. Close enough. Now that I've posted an amusing picture(and it almost took half an hour, at least it felt like half an hour)I will continue with life as I know it, which means mostly school. TTFN, ta ta for now!

Red Baron
P.S. I figured out how to put all of those foreign words on one site, so I don't have to be forever adding them to the side bar.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The picture didn't work this time. We'll try it again. Next picture, though, should be the quilt top. The quilt top got rave reviews from the quilt guild ladies this evening. A rising star!

e said...

Yeah, I'd love to see a picture of the quilt top! Is it the Chinese-looking one?

Red Baron said...

Not the Chinese fabrics this time, I'm still working on that one. It's a baby quilt for anyone who wants it.

Red Baron