Sunday, May 25, 2008

Ok,ok, so I haven't posted in like, a year. I've already kicked myself several times, so no need to be sarcastic- Petr! Alright, I'm going to give you updates for the past several weeks. Number one, Mary Watson is getting married and Annlee and I aregoing to be brides maids. Neat'o. I've also started an apprenticeship at Dream Maker's Florist shop under miss Vicky Dudely. It's actually a lot more fun than it sounds, plus it doesn't take as much physical work like some other jobs. For example; Ross, Andrew and Petr have all done work at the local bike shop with Mr. Christian learning how to take apart and put back together bikes. Now, that (I imagine) would take a lot of work to do that, not to mention the greasy hands. Yes, you do get a little dirty putting plants in pots and stuff, put nothing that can't be immediately wiped off with a wet towel.

Oh! Just in case you were wondering, the reason my art lessons were discontinued was because my teacher became pregnant. Surprise! I've no idea whether it is going to be a girl or boy, only that it is due sometime in December. Ummmm.... Anything else happen that I didn't tell you about? Oh, yeah, certain people will be glad to know that, along with the Yerkes I have started learning about poetry. And... I've actually had to write a couple pieces of poetry myself. And if I follow the rules that I am given, I found that it is very difficult to write unless hit with a very sudden burst of inspiration. So, after this brief explanation, perhaps you will understand why this poem is not the best it could be. P.S. Y'all are free to criticize as much as y'all want except for Petr!

Rivers flooding, flooding, flooding

Streams are overflowing, flowing

Rain is falling, falling, falling,

Falling in the countryside.

Cars are rolling, rolling, rolling

Buses honking, honking, honking

People running, running, running.

People running in the city.

Thunder booming, rolling, tolling

Lightning crashing, slashing, smashing

Rain is falling, falling, falling,

Rain is falling everywhere.

Ok, now you can comment all you like.
Red BARON

No comments: