Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Wednesday

Well, it hasn't been the best day. I started out by sleeping late and having an annoying little sister try to "wake me up" by screaming in my ear and banging on things. Then I found out that since I hadn't done any school for, uh, four days, I didn't have a list to do school with. Mom was helping Annalee, so I went outside for while and went back inside to find that Mom was taking a shower. So I didn't start school until after ten O-clock. Thankfully, I only had Catechism and math. And that didn't take very long at all. SO! Not the best day I've ever had. Anything else? Not really. Annalee and Mary spent about four hours watching Arthur on you-tube. Kinda weird.
Anyway, speaking of Annalee, she is going to get a beta goldfish. A pass-me-down from Jaree Bell, the daughter of some missionaries. The fishes name is Dr. Pepper. It's kinda brown and looks like a goldfish, except that it's brown.
So, that was my day. Not much to it. So,

TTFN ta ta for now!

Red Baron

No comments: