Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Mowing Day

I'm back! Did anyone even notice that I haven't posted for a couple of days? Probably not. But lets get to the point, I am now posting again.
Today is mowing day. Big deal. Well, actually it is rather a big deal because now it's just me and Peter doing all the work. I have no idea where Andrew has gotten to, but that's beside the point. Of course, now that Peter and I are doing all the work, that means that we're both being paid more. That's one nice thing about it, I guess. Also this means that we're going to have to start training Annalee to mow. The most she's ever done is pull cord for blowing, and that's not a very hard job at all. This also means that I'm going to have to start learning how to do the weed-eating. I hope weeds taste good, though I expect them to be kinda stringy. We've almost finished the mowing, Peter is currently doing the side yard, which is I think the second hardest part. He's already done the weed-eating.
Caleb Jones is also here for math with mom, from what I can hear he just succeeded in figuring out a particularly hard problem. I'm not sure why he's doing math with mom, but I'm guessing that he just wants to stay in shape for school or something similar.
I'm going to go check on Peter now.

Fifteen - twenty minutes later,
Done with the mowing, finally. We started at about nine-thirty this morning and it is now eleven-twenty six. Now all that needs to be done is the blowing which will probably get done later on this afternoon. Oh, yeah and I also have the hiccups. AUGH! I'm going to go get lunch now.
TTFN ta ta for now!

Red Baron

No comments: