Saturday, June 7, 2008

Friday

O. K., Friday now.

Friday:

After sleeping in till about ten thirty, I had breakfast. Right after breakfast we went dewberry picking. That lasted all of about five minutes because it started to rain. When we finally got back to the house, we didn't have anything else to do, so we helped May Watson to get all of her stuff up stairs. when that was done, we watched Monsters Inc. extras. It'd been a while since I'd seen them so it was kinda cool. Then we went and bounced on the trampoline for a while and I put my foot through the area between trampoline and frame. Ouch. By the way, Dad have I had my tetanus shot? Anyway, I feel fine now, so that should be alright. After that we had to get ready for Mary's shower, did I tell you she's getting married? You probably knew that. I did however tell you that I'm going to be one of her junior brides maids, Annalee's going to be her other one and little Mary is going to be her flower girl. Yippee. Back to the shower. We got there about thirty minutes early so that Mrs. Rita could visit with her relations from Louisiana. We spent till nine thirty at the party then everyone left and we had showers and went to bed. That's all that happened and I'll write about today later.
TTFN tata for now!

Red Baron

No comments: