Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Today we officially started school in the Fearing household. But, only Peter had to do all his school. Because Courtney Yerkes stayed over. Yeah!!! She also spent the night last night and left about two when she was suppposed to have left closer to ten.

In case you were wondering, the reason I didn't blog on Saturday was because we went to A@M and came back around one o'clock. I also didn't blog on Sunday because I just don't normally blog on Sunday.

So, Saturday. We left around eight thirty-ish and ended up getting there around ten. I think. Anyway, when we did get there, we ate lunch at Andrew and Ross' Corps barbecue. It was hamburgers. And pie for dessert. It was alright, but not my favorite. After lunch, we went to the M.S.C. (Memorial Student Center) until around four or earlier. While we waited, Annalee, Dad and I went wondering around and found an art gallery and a museum type thing. The art gallery wasn't as interesting as the museum. Maybe because they wouldn't give you candy for finding the lost pig. Oh well, we found the pig anyhow. At the museum, other than finding pigs, we also found several very beuatiful and valuable pieces of art by very famous artists.
After leaving the M.S.C., we went to the football field and watched the march in. Though oringinally we hadn't meant to stay f0r the game, we did. It wasn't a very good game. We lost (we reffering to the Aggies) eighteen to fourteen against Arkansas State. So, after losing the game and leaving the stadium, everone congregated at the parking garage and the Radfords left. Us Fearings then went to our car and drove home, getting back here somewhere around one-ten.

Sunday was a normal Sunday. Yesterday the Yerkes came over and stayed till dinner. I won't go into all the wierd and strange things that Courtney, Annalee and I did that day, but we did have fun. Just so you know. Courtney also spent the night, but I already told you that. I also will not go into all the details of playing with Courtney today either. We had a generally good time. It also started raining yesterday, not the prescribed terrible, hard, relentless kind that was forecasted. Just drizzle. All last night and all today. Sigh.

Josh came over today to do some sort of school with Peter and Mom, and he stayed until after dinner. I played a game of Stratego with him and lost. But I also played a game against Annalee and basically won. But only because she forfeited. >:P Anyway, not much else happened yet, so nothing else to really say. Oh, yeah, do you like my new quote? I personally like it, so it's staying for a while longer.

TTFN, tata for now!

Red Baron

3 comments:

Petr said...

Excuse me! The Aggies never lose. This weekend, they won 14(A&M) to 18(ASU)! :P
This according to our grandfather. And I have to say, the band always wins at half time.

e said...

Yeah, the A&M band does always win, whether the football team does or not.

Red Baron said...

Okay okay! So maybe I messed up a bit! So sue me! Anyway, I agree as well, A@M band beats any and all other colleges.

Red Baron