Tuesday, September 25, 2007

http://images.ucomics.com/comics/ga/2007/ga070925.gif

http://images.ucomics.com/comics/ga/2007/ga070925.gif
http://www.ucomics.com/calvinandhobbes/2007/09/25/

Not much to say, though I have just about finished school now. That's nice. I'm not going to say much, because there isn't much to say, other than, it is now about 12 days to Al's B-day, and I still haven't gotten her anything. I also am not going to say much because there doesn't seem to be much going on out there, and a whole lot of people don't seem to have time to comment. What's the point of a blog if no one will comment? Ah well, I guess I'll just have to get on with life. Try and(if there is actually anyone out there) memorize some of the Spanish words, that's why I put them there, so you can use them. So the word( since I figured out that they repeat two words each day) is on the side bar as usual.
See y'all.

Red Baron

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

We haven't gotten anything for her yet, either. Guess we will have to get on the ball.

Tomorrow is the essay day. I hope it is getting easier.

Anonymous said...

Red Baron,
I have a comment:

comment...


There you are.
As you can see things are a little slow here, too. The main excitement was that we got e-mail from Frodo today after two days with none. I suppose in this case no news is probably good news.:-)

Stupendous Man is feeling much better today after a really miserable day Tuesday and a much less miserable day Wednesday. He seems to be back to full strength Stupendousness now. That's all. It will have to suffice for a comment. Now back to you. Write us a real story or something on the next post, please. Maybe your philosophical understanding of the meaning of the universe or something.... I'm not sure what Red Barons might think about philosophy and all that stuff. In fact, I'm not sure what Green Barons or Blue Barons think about that stuff, either. I'll let you enlighten us. So I think I'll stop.

Arwen

Red Baron said...

Essays are getting kinda' easier, but not much. Oh, and thanks for the comment Arwen. Was Stupendous Man sick, or was he just feeling icky?
Well, I oughta' get back to blogging.

Red Baron

Anonymous said...

RB,

SM was not just sick, he was rip roaring, violently ill, poor guy. Thanks to God, he is better now.

-A.