Thursday, September 27, 2007

Make Sure Your Brain Doesn't Explode

On request, I'm going to try to find something interesting to talk about, other than philosophy. Red Barons don't seem to think much of it, though I've no idea about blue or green barons:)
So, here goes. I think most everyone has heard of the east-west issue, going both ways at once I mean. But has anyone ever heard of the South-North issue? While y'all think about that, I'll try and figure out an answer to it. Ah ha! Have you ever tried hanging of the bottom of a plane while taking off? Now most of you probably haven't(normally Red Barons are the only people with enough insanity to even think of doing something like that), but if you time it just right, I bet you could swing down just as the plane is going up, therefore, you would end up going South and North at the same time. Of course, an easier and safer way to do that would be to take JCPenny's idea and just turn ninety degrees to the left or right.
So now that I have discussed a kinda' interesting view of something, I can get back to daily life, please? Alright, I'll tell you about everything but school. How about, GLOBAL WARMING! Aughhhhhh! Everyone run! The planets about to blow up! Now how you would be able to run when the planet blows up, I don't know, go ask one of those people out there who actually thinks about that kind of stuff. Is that enough to think about for one day? I hope so.
About dinner time Annalee, I think Mary, and I are going to be going to Hannah Harris' house for pizza and swimming. Who wants to bet that I won't stay in the water for more than ten minutes? Well, we usually end up playing pretend games more than swimming, so I guess I won't have to worry THAT much about it. I wonder how Mary got her name? Not the Mary part, I know about that, but what about the "I think" part? I wonder. So many things to ponder, I think I'll just let it be for now, I don't want my brain to explode or anything. Maybe this would be a good time to post Garfield and Calvin and Hobbes.
http://www.ucomics.com/calvinandhobbes/2007/09/26/
http://www.ucomics.com/calvinandhobbes/2007/09/27/
http://images.ucomics.com/comics/ga/2007/ga070927.gif
Think what you would like, and comment. TTFN, ta ta for now!

Red Baron

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This was a fun post, RB. Thanks. I'm glad essays are getting easier.

Have fun at HH's house today.

Love, A.

Anonymous said...

And I have it on good authority that they played all night. But Mom still made them do school the next day.

Cruel.