Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Life is Miserable

I need help. I have this essay thing that I have to have a rough draft of today and I can't even come up with a first word, much less a whole page! I also have to do two, let me say that again TWO experiments that, and reading, and who knows what else! My life had become miserable in less than fifteen minutes. What am I supposed to do?! I guess I'll just to reading, since that seems the least stressful right now. I only have five books in which I only have to read at least three chapters in. And how has your day been? Most likely more miserable than mine, at least for those who are in college and what not.
Now that I have got some of that miserableness out of my system maybe I can type a little more cheerfully. I doubt it. Ah well, thats the everyday normal life for you, always either boring or hard. Is miserableness a word? maybe I should look that up in a dictionary, when I have the time. I don't have much time today so that will have to satisfy all y'all for right now. I like that word(if it is a word), y'all, it has a nice east Texan ring to it. See all y'all later.

Red Baron

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, y'all is a word. It is a contraction of you all. That is why it is important to put the apostrophe after the y and not the a.

Cheer up. I could make your life more miserable. But we will get through the essay and the experiments are tomorrow.

Anonymous said...

Ah...It was so nice to be white rabbited yesterday by you!

I hope Shadow liked it too.

How about misery instead of miserableness? It might be easier to find in the dictionary.

It's wet here. I think that's nice. There's a frog living in one of my potted plant pots. No it's not a toad its a real live frog. He is so cute! Maybe it's a she. I can't tell. Can you?

Lothlorien...ahhhh...what a pretty place. That's actually where I was born and spent a couple hundred of my younger years. That's where I met old what's his name - Aragorn. Actually he's quite a bit younger than I am, but I'm glad he married me anyway.

Bye for now.

Your elvish aunt, Arwen

Red Baron said...

Waaaiiiiitttt a minute. Your not my aunt! Your my cousin, aren't you?
I like frogs, that might actually have been my computer name, but I decided that I liked Red Baron better. Your probably right about that misery thing though, and no I can't tell the sex of a frog, that be pretty cool if I could though! Elves can be such confusing creatures, sigh, well I guess poor little dwarfy here will just have to endure it.
Red Baron (also known as Gimli)