Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Who wants to know?

H0w to start. Have any of you never had no idea how to start off a post? This is a first for me, seeing as I haven't been writing for as long as anyone else. Well I guess that will have to do for an introduction, of some sort. Now what? I've finished TRK and I'm now working on the appendices, it took me an hour just to read three or four paragraphs of names. It's kinda tedious, but I'm expecting that it'll get better as I go on. Of course I still don't know what to write about now. My typing has improved! Is that exciting? I didn't think so. Todays been just about the same as every other day, except that I get to write a different kind of essay, one about the theme in The Call of the Wild. I'm not quite clear on what I'm supposed to be writing, but I'm sure that I'll get through it. Oh, yeah heres the daily.
http://images.ucomics.com/comics/ga/2007/ga070918.gif
I guess I'll put a Scripture in here too.
13. Wherefore the Lord said, Forasmuch as this people draw near me with their mouth, and with their lips do honour me, but have removed their heart far from me, and their fear toward me is taught by the precept of men:
14. Therefore, behold, I will proceed to do a marvellous work among this people, even a marvellous work and a wonder: for the wisdom of their wise men shall perish, and the understanding of their prudent men shall be hid.
- Isaiah 29:13
Now what about that word of the day. Should I? Na. I'll just do that Italian word thing.

You know, I think I just might do instead of, or just in here somewhere, the Calvin and Hobbes comics in here. That might be interesting. Remind me to do it tomorrow.
Now what? I guess that that will have to do for today, I'm hungry. I'm going to go eat lunch. See y'all.

Red Baron

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey girl - thanks for writing so diligently - you might actually start enjoying it!!!I remember reading Call of the Wild in high school - it was pretty good. What did you decide that the theme of the book was? How's geometry?
Thanks for the scripture - You could start practicing for Mexico by putting some Spanish words for the day in...

Later gator -

Aunt Susan

BTW - I do read your blog every day, just don't always have time to comment!!!

Red Baron said...

Thanks for reading every day. I couldn't decide what the theme was going to be, so Mom introduced me to the three basics, man against man, man against nature, and man against himself. Except that in this case it's dog against nature, that's my theme by the way. I was thinking about putting a Spanish word in there , but I don't know if I want to or not.

Thanks
Red Baron