Friday, September 7, 2007

Not Much

Y'ello all. Not much happenin' today. Just a bunch of scouty brothers getting ready to go to some scout camp out. And in case your wondering, no scouty is not a word, it's just some sort of figment of my imagination.
I have no gotten to the siege of Isengard, or at least the retelling of it. If those of you who have read the book(The Two Towers, by J.R.R. Tolkien) will remember, it was retold by a couple of furry headed and footed strange little creatures called hobbits, other wise know as Halflings. Now that you have had my daily update on reading, Maybe I'll think of something interesting to say. Not.
Geometry is steadily getting harder, I did circles today, and I didn't like it very much. I'm also working L. A.(Literary Analysis). Currently I should be writing an essay about the world view of Harry Potter, but I decided that I wanted a break, so here I am! I currently have one paragraph written, but I have to have a whole page written before dinner! How am I ever going to do it? I guess y'all will have to bear with me while I pour out my woes on y'all. Thanks, by the way. I can't think of anything else to say so that will be it for today.
Bye
Red Baron

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you're reading TTT. How do you like it? Halflings certainly are funny creatures--I ought to know. *grin*

Are you going to post your essay about Harry Potter? I'd be very interested to read it....

Shadow said...

When I first read the Two Towers, I hadn't read The Fellowship of the Ring because the Library didn't have it. I was wondering why Boromir was all stuck full of arrows and why these short people called Sam and Frodo were out in some black mountains with a ring and some weird froggy creature.

I had no idea it was only part of one book, I thought it was part of a series!

Unknown said...

Hang in there with the geometry. Me, being the "not so good at math" aunt, actually enjoyed geometry...So, did you get your paper on Harry Potter written? I've been watching the Aggie game - and I think we just lost on a bad call by the refs. Course, we could have avoided the whole thing by not letting the other team score at all, couldn't we? That's my only woe for the day ( which should be all since it's almost over anyway.) I was glad to get to hang out with yall last weekend - I miss yall, the hummers, the butterflies, the quiet (well, depending on who's playing with whom.)

Maybe this will help with your woes - "For the mind set on the flesh is death, but the mind set on the spirit is life and peace." Set your mind on Him.

Praying that you have a great time at church tomorrow, without your scouty brothers. Did Andrew go this time?

Love ya - Aunt Susan

Red Baron said...

I like it well enough, reading is one of my few barriers between going nuts crazy with school and REALLY loud siblings(hint hint Hopper). That and this blog thingy too. I don't know if I'll post it, I might if I can figure out how to.

I think I would be confused if I had started out in the middle to shadow, though did you really think that Gollum was a froggy creature? I always thought of him as more some sort of slim ball.

Geometry was mostly easy today so I think I will hang with it, for now. And I did get the paper written, though I don't know if I liked it much or not. It would be helpful if we had a better defense you know, maybe we should send the coach a letter or two(just kidding SMIRK). Andrew did go to scout camp this time, and they came back just two days ago, I haven't noticed much difference in the goings on around here, except that the computer gets used a lot more often.